These authors contributed equally to this work.
NITRILASE1 regulates the exit from proliferation, genome stability and plant development
Article first published online: 25 FEB 2013
© 2013 The Authors. New Phytologist © 2013 New Phytologist Trust
Volume 198, Issue 3, pages 685–698, May 2013
How to Cite
Doskočilová, A., Kohoutová, L., Volc, J., Kourová, H., Benada, O., Chumová, J., Plíhal, O., Petrovská, B., Halada, P., Bögre, L. and Binarová, P. (2013), NITRILASE1 regulates the exit from proliferation, genome stability and plant development. New Phytologist, 198: 685–698. doi: 10.1111/nph.12185
- Issue published online: 12 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 25 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 20 NOV 2012
- Centre of the Region Haná for Biotechnological and Agricultural Research. Grant Numbers: P501/12/2333, 204/09/H084, IAA500200719
- Grants Agency of the Czech Republic. Grant Numbers: P501/12/2333, 204/09/H084
- Grant Agency of the ASCR. Grant Numbers: IAA500200719, NCZ.1.05/2.1.00/01.0007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!