These authors contributed equally to this work.
Enhancement of leaf photosynthetic capacity through increased stomatal density in Arabidopsis
Article first published online: 25 FEB 2013
© 2013 The Authors. New Phytologist © 2013 New Phytologist Trust
Volume 198, Issue 3, pages 757–764, May 2013
How to Cite
Tanaka, Y., Sugano, S. S., Shimada, T. and Hara-Nishimura, I. (2013), Enhancement of leaf photosynthetic capacity through increased stomatal density in Arabidopsis. New Phytologist, 198: 757–764. doi: 10.1111/nph.12186
- Issue published online: 12 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 25 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 26 NOV 2012
- Japan Society for the Promotion of Science (JSPS)
- Core Research for Evolutional Science & Technology (CREST) of Japan Science and Technology Agency (JST)
Please note: Wiley-Blackwell are not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing material) should be directed to the New Phytologist Central Office.
Fig. S1 Estimation of transpiration rate and water use efficiency at the population level in Arabidopsis thaliana.
Fig. S2 Comparison of SPAD values of mature A. thaliana leaves of WT, ST-OX and ST-RNAi.
Fig. S3 Electron transport rates (ETR) in mature A. thaliana leaves of WT, ST-OX and ST-RNAi.
Fig. S4 Estimation of leaf area in A. thaliana grown at PPFD =300 μmol m−2s−1.