Functional analysis of the novel mycorrhiza-specific phosphate transporter AsPT1 and PHT1 family from Astragalus sinicus during the arbuscular mycorrhizal symbiosis
Article first published online: 27 FEB 2013
© 2013 The Authors. New Phytologist © 2013 New Phytologist Trust
Volume 198, Issue 3, pages 836–852, May 2013
How to Cite
Xie, X., Huang, W., Liu, F., Tang, N., Liu, Y., Lin, H. and Zhao, B. (2013), Functional analysis of the novel mycorrhiza-specific phosphate transporter AsPT1 and PHT1 family from Astragalus sinicus during the arbuscular mycorrhizal symbiosis. New Phytologist, 198: 836–852. doi: 10.1111/nph.12188
- Issue published online: 12 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 27 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 29 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 JAN 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 30870082, 30800001
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!