Characterization of the sterol 14α-demethylases of Fusarium graminearum identifies a novel genus-specific CYP51 function
Article first published online: 27 FEB 2013
© 2013 The Authors. New Phytologist © 2013 New Phytologist Trust
Volume 198, Issue 3, pages 821–835, May 2013
How to Cite
Fan, J., Urban, M., Parker, J. E., Brewer, H. C., Kelly, S. L., Hammond-Kosack, K. E., Fraaije, B. A., Liu, X. and Cools, H. J. (2013), Characterization of the sterol 14α-demethylases of Fusarium graminearum identifies a novel genus-specific CYP51 function. New Phytologist, 198: 821–835. doi: 10.1111/nph.12193
- Issue published online: 12 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 27 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 19 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!