Silicon alleviates iron deficiency in cucumber by promoting mobilization of iron in the root apoplast
Version of Record online: 18 MAR 2013
© 2013 The Authors New Phytologist © 2013 New Phytologist Trust
Volume 198, Issue 4, pages 1096–1107, June 2013
How to Cite
Pavlovic, J., Samardzic, J., Maksimović, V., Timotijevic, G., Stevic, N., Laursen, K. H., Hansen, T. H., Husted, S., Schjoerring, J. K., Liang, Y. and Nikolic, M. (2013), Silicon alleviates iron deficiency in cucumber by promoting mobilization of iron in the root apoplast. New Phytologist, 198: 1096–1107. doi: 10.1111/nph.12213
- Issue online: 7 MAY 2013
- Version of Record online: 18 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 31 OCT 2012
- Serbian Ministry of Education, Science and Technological Development. Grant Numbers: ON-173028, ON-173005
- Danish Ministry of Science, Technology and Development. Grant Number: 2104-08-0039
Vol. 199, Issue 3, 866, Version of Record online: 12 JUN 2013
Please note: Wiley-Blackwell are not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing material) should be directed to the New Phytologist Central Office.
Fig. S1 Representative LC–MS chromatograms of riboflavin standard and root tissue extract.
Table S1 PCR primer sequences used in this study