These authors contributed equally to this work.
The rice narrow leaf2 and narrow leaf3 loci encode WUSCHEL-related homeobox 3A (OsWOX3A) and function in leaf, spikelet, tiller and lateral root development
Article first published online: 2 APR 2013
© 2013 The Authors. New Phytologist © 2013 New Phytologist Trust
Volume 198, Issue 4, pages 1071–1084, June 2013
How to Cite
Cho, S.-H., Yoo, S.-C., Zhang, H., Pandeya, D., Koh, H.-J., Hwang, J.-Y., Kim, G.-T. and Paek, N.-C. (2013), The rice narrow leaf2 and narrow leaf3 loci encode WUSCHEL-related homeobox 3A (OsWOX3A) and function in leaf, spikelet, tiller and lateral root development. New Phytologist, 198: 1071–1084. doi: 10.1111/nph.12231
- Issue published online: 7 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 2 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 8 DEC 2012
- Next-Generation BioGreen 21 Program. Grant Number: PJ008128
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!