Article first published online: 2 APR 2013
© 2013 The Authors. New Phytologist © 2013 New Phytologist Trust
Volume 199, Issue 1, pages 252–263, July 2013
How to Cite
Darracq, A. and Adams, K. L. (2013), Features of evolutionarily conserved alternative splicing events between Brassica and Arabidopsis. New Phytologist, 199: 252–263. doi: 10.1111/nph.12238
- Issue published online: 28 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 2 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 30 NOV 2012
- Natural Science and Engineering Council of Canada
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!