Next-generation sequencing for next-generation breeding, and more
Article first published online: 12 APR 2013
© 2013 The Author. New Phytologist © 2013 New Phytologist Trust
Volume 198, Issue 3, pages 635–637, May 2013
How to Cite
Tsai, C.-J. (2013), Next-generation sequencing for next-generation breeding, and more. New Phytologist, 198: 635–637. doi: 10.1111/nph.12245
- Issue published online: 12 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 12 APR 2013
- 2012. Protein–protein and protein–membrane associations in the lignin pathway. Plant Cell 24: 4465–4482. , , , , , , , , , et al.
- 2007. Flavonoid accumulation in Arabidopsis repressed in lignin synthesis affects auxin transport and plant growth. Plant Cell 19: 148–162. , , , , , .
- 2006. Multi-site genetic modulation of monolignol biosynthesis suggests new routes for formation of syringyl lignin and wall-bound ferulic acid in alfalfa (Medicago sativa L.). Plant Journal 48: 113–124. , , , , , .
- 2011. Membrane protein complexes catalyze both 4- and 3-hydroxylation of cinnamic acid derivatives in monolignol biosynthesis. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences, USA 108: 21253–21258. , , , , , , .
- 2003. A sequence mutation in the cinnamyl alcohol dehydrogenase gene associated with altered lignification in loblolly pine. Plant Biotechnology Journal 1: 253–258. , , .
- 2004. Silencing of hydroxycinnamoyl-coenzyme A shikimate/quinate hydroxycinnamoyltransferase affects phenylpropanoid biosynthesis. Plant Cell 16: 1446–1465. , , , , , , , .
- 2011. Association genetics of complex traits in plants. New Phytologist 189: 909–922. , .
- 2012. A structural basis for the biosynthesis of the major chlorogenic acids found in coffee. Plant Physiology 160: 249–260. , , , , , , , , , .
- 1997. Inheritance, gene expression, and lignin characterization in a mutant pine deficient in cinnamyl alcohol dehydrogenase. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences, USA 94: 8255–8260. , , , , , , .
- 2011. Large-scale detection of rare variants via pooled multiplexed next-generation sequencing: towards next-generation ecotilling. Plant Journal 67: 736–745. , , , , , , , .
- 2011. Forest tree genomics: growing resources and applications. Nature Reviews Genetics 12: 111–122. , .
- 2006. Metabolons involving plant cytochrome P450s. Phytochemistry Reviews 5: 459–472. , .
- 2004. A high-resolution transcript profile across the wood-forming meristem of poplar identifies potential regulators of cambial stem cell identity. Plant Cell 16: 2278–2292. , , , , , , .
- 2005. Polymorphisms in cinnamoyl CoA reductase (CCR) are associated with variation in microfibril angle in Eucalyptus spp. Genetics 171: 1257–1265. , , , .
- 2011. Differential phylogenetic expansions in BAHD acyltransferases across five angiosperm taxa and evidence of divergent expression among Populus paralogues. BMC Genomics 12: 236. , , .
- 2013. Breeding with rare defective alleles (BRDA): a natural Populus nigra NCT mutant with modified lignin as a case study. New Phytologist 198: 765–776. , , , , , , , , , Morgante M, Ralph J, Bastien C, Boerjan W.
- 2012. Metabolic engineering of novel lignin in biomass crops. New Phytologist 196: 978–1000. , , , , , , .