Global diversity and distribution of three necrotrophic effectors in Phaeosphaeria nodorum and related species
Article first published online: 4 APR 2013
© 2013 The Authors. New Phytologist © 2013 New Phytologist Trust
Volume 199, Issue 1, pages 241–251, July 2013
How to Cite
McDonald, M. C., Oliver, R. P., Friesen, T. L., Brunner, P. C. and McDonald, B. A. (2013), Global diversity and distribution of three necrotrophic effectors in Phaeosphaeria nodorum and related species. New Phytologist, 199: 241–251. doi: 10.1111/nph.12257
- Issue published online: 28 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 4 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 6 FEB 2013
- Genetic Diversity Center. Grant Number: 2009-04265
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!