Article first published online: 8 APR 2013
© 2013 The Authors. New Phytologist © 2013 New Phytologist Trust
Volume 199, Issue 2, pages 395–406, July 2013
How to Cite
Fujita, T., Noguchi, K. and Terashima, I. (2013), Apoplastic mesophyll signals induce rapid stomatal responses to CO2 in Commelina communis. New Phytologist, 199: 395–406. doi: 10.1111/nph.12261
- Issue published online: 19 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 8 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 31 JAN 2013
- The Japan Science Society
- Scientific Research on Innovative Areas. Grant Number: 21114007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!