Apoplastic mesophyll signals induce rapid stomatal responses to CO2 in Commelina communis
Article first published online: 8 APR 2013
© 2013 The Authors. New Phytologist © 2013 New Phytologist Trust
Volume 199, Issue 2, pages 395–406, July 2013
How to Cite
Fujita, T., Noguchi, K. and Terashima, I. (2013), Apoplastic mesophyll signals induce rapid stomatal responses to CO2 in Commelina communis. New Phytologist, 199: 395–406. doi: 10.1111/nph.12261
- Issue published online: 19 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 8 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 31 JAN 2013
- The Japan Science Society
- Scientific Research on Innovative Areas. Grant Number: 21114007
Please note: Wiley-Blackwell are not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing material) should be directed to the New Phytologist Central Office.
Fig. S1. Stomatal responses in the epidermal strip of Commelina communis.
Fig. S2. Stomatal responses with the Ca2+-free gel.