Hemlock woolly adelgid (Adelges tsugae) infestation affects water and carbon relations of eastern hemlock (Tsuga canadensis) and Carolina hemlock (Tsuga caroliniana)
Article first published online: 8 APR 2013
© 2013 The Authors. New Phytologist © 2013 New Phytologist Trust
Volume 199, Issue 2, pages 452–463, July 2013
How to Cite
Domec, J.-C., Rivera, L. N., King, J. S., Peszlen, I., Hain, F., Smith, B. and Frampton, J. (2013), Hemlock woolly adelgid (Adelges tsugae) infestation affects water and carbon relations of eastern hemlock (Tsuga canadensis) and Carolina hemlock (Tsuga caroliniana). New Phytologist, 199: 452–463. doi: 10.1111/nph.12263
- Issue published online: 19 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 8 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 13 SEP 2012
- USDA Forest Service (EFETAC)
- DOE – BER Terrestrial Ecosystem Sciences program. Grant Numbers: 11-DE-SC-0006700, ER65189
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!