Uncommon ectomycorrhizal networks: richness and distribution of Alnus-associating ectomycorrhizal fungal communities
Article first published online: 7 MAY 2013
© 2013 The Authors New Phytologist © 2013 New Phytologist Trust
Volume 198, Issue 4, pages 978–980, June 2013
How to Cite
Horton, T. R., Hayward, J., Tourtellot, S. G. and Taylor, D. L. (2013), Uncommon ectomycorrhizal networks: richness and distribution of Alnus-associating ectomycorrhizal fungal communities. New Phytologist, 198: 978–980. doi: 10.1111/nph.12313
- Issue published online: 7 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 7 MAY 2013
- 2013. Phylogeny and assemblage composition of Frankia in Alnus tenuifolia nodules across a primary successional sere in Interior Alaska. Molecular Ecology, in press. , , .
- 2007. Plant–animal mutualistic networks: the architecture of biodiversity. Annual Review of Ecology Evolution and Systematics 38: 567–593. , .
- 1995. Thoughts of the processes that maintain local species diversity of ectomycorrhizal fungi. Plant and Soil 170: 63–73. .
- 1999. Investigating the disparity in host specificity between AM and EM fungi: lessons from theory and better-studied systems. Oikos 84: 327–332. .
- 2012. The role of epiphytism in architecture and evolutionary constraint within mycorrhizal networks of tropical orchids. Molecular Ecology 21: 5098–5109. , , , , , .
- 1992. Specificity phenomena in mycorrhizal symbioses: community-ecological consequences and practical implications. In: Allen MF, ed. Mycorrhizal functioning an integrative plant–fungal process. New York, NY, USA: Chapman and Hall, 357–423. , , .
- Biogeography of ectomycorrhizal fungi associated with alders (Alnus spp.) in relation to biotic and abiotic variables at the global scale. New Phytologist 198: 1239–1249. , , , , , , , , , , Naadel T, Kennedy PG, Kõljalg U, Tedersoo L. 2013.
- 2013. What determines Alnus-associated ectomycorrhizal community diversity and specificity? A comparison of host and habitat effects at a regional scale. New Phytologist 198: 1228–1238. , , , , , , .
- 1994. The coevolutionary process. Chicago, IL, USA: University of Chicago Press. .
- 1977. Selection of fungi for ectomycorrhizal inoculation in nurseries. Annual Review of Phytopathology 15: 203–222. .
- 1978. Genetic and molecular basis of plant pathogenesis. New York, NY, USA: Springer-Verlag. .
- 2012. Extensive gene flow over Europe and possible speciation over Eurasia in the ectomycorrhizal basidiomycete Laccaria amethystina complex. Molecular Ecology 21: 281–299. , , , , , , , .