Void space inside the developing seed of Brassica napus and the modelling of its function
Version of Record online: 21 MAY 2013
© 2013 The Authors. New Phytologist © 2013 New Phytologist Trust
Volume 199, Issue 4, pages 936–947, September 2013
How to Cite
Verboven, P., Herremans, E., Borisjuk, L., Helfen, L., Ho, Q. T., Tschiersch, H., Fuchs, J., Nicolaï, B. M. and Rolletschek, H. (2013), Void space inside the developing seed of Brassica napus and the modelling of its function. New Phytologist, 199: 936–947. doi: 10.1111/nph.12342
- Issue online: 2 AUG 2013
- Version of Record online: 21 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 15 FEB 2013
- German Bundesministerium für Wirtschaft und Technologie (Zentrales Innovationsprogramm Mittelstand)
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft. Grant Numbers: BO1917/4-1, OT 08/023, OT/12/055
- Flanders Fund for Scientific Research. Grant Numbers: OT 08/023, OT/12/055
- Research Council of KU Leuven. Grant Numbers: OT 08/023, OT/12/055
- Flanders Fund for Scientific Research. Grant Numbers: G.0603.08, G.0645.13
- Institute for the Promotion of Innovation by Science and Technology in Flanders. Grant Number: SB/0991469
- Scientific Research (FWO Vlaanderen)
Please note: Wiley Blackwell are not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing material) should be directed to the New Phytologist Central Office.
Table S1 Micro CT derived data (1500 reconstructed cross-sections) used for the imaging of the void network present in a developing oilseed rape seed (doi: 10.5447/IPK/2012/16)
Movie S1 Three-dimensional reconstruction of a developing oilseed rape seed based on high-resolution CT images (doi: 10.5447/IPK/2012/15; 444 MB file size).
Movie S2 Three-dimensional model of the void spaces present in a developing oilseed rape seed (doi: 10.5447/IPK/2012/14; 88 MB file size).
Movie S3 Spatial distribution of storage oils (left panel) and water (right panel) in a developing oilseed rape seed.