Building foundations for an open perspective on synthetic biology research and innovation
Article first published online: 3 JUN 2013
© 2013 The Authors. New Phytologist © 2013 New Phytologist Trust
Volume 200, Issue 1, pages 13–15, October 2013
How to Cite
Rant, J. and Tait, J. (2013), Building foundations for an open perspective on synthetic biology research and innovation. New Phytologist, 200: 13–15. doi: 10.1111/nph.12361
- Issue published online: 26 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 3 JUN 2013
- 2010. Synthetic biology dialogue report. London, UK: Biotechnology and Biological Sciences Research Council and Engineering and Physical Sciences Research Council. http://www.bbsrc.ac.uk/syntheticbiologydialogue/ [accessed on 14 June 2010]. , , .
- 2004. Beckett is blamed as Bayer bins GM plan. The Financial Times March 31. .
- 2005. Primary horizons – starting out in Science. Wellcome Trust (Primary Science Education Report). http://www.wellcome.ac.uk/About-us/Publications/Reports/Education/WTX026627.htm [accessed in September 2005]. , , , .
- Ofsted 2011. Successful science – Report No. 100034. The Office for Standards in Education, Children's Services and Skills (Ofsted), UK. http://www.ofsted.gov.uk/resources/successful-science [accessed on 7 January 2011].
- 2009. SAW Showcase: science from the John Innes Centre and the Institute of Food Research presented by children from schools in and around Norfolk. Norfolk, UK: The SAW Trust. .
- Royal Society. 2010. Primary science and mathematics education; getting the basics right. DES 1819. London, UK: Royal Society.
- The Editors of The Lancet. 2010. Retraction – Ileal-lymphoid-nodular hyperplasia, non-specific colitis, and pervasive developmental disorder in children. The Lancet 375: 445.
- 1998. Ileal-lymphoid-nodular hyperplasia, non-specific colitis, and pervasive developmental disorder in children. The Lancet 351: 637–641. , , , , , , , , , et al.