The PGPR strain Phyllobacterium brassicacearum STM196 induces a reproductive delay and physiological changes that result in improved drought tolerance in Arabidopsis
Article first published online: 4 JUL 2013
© 2013 The Authors. New Phytologist © 2013 New Phytologist Trust
Special Issue: Featured papers on ‘Drought-induced forest mortality’
Volume 200, Issue 2, pages 558–569, October 2013
How to Cite
Bresson, J., Varoquaux, F., Bontpart, T., Touraine, B. and Vile, D. (2013), The PGPR strain Phyllobacterium brassicacearum STM196 induces a reproductive delay and physiological changes that result in improved drought tolerance in Arabidopsis. New Phytologist, 200: 558–569. doi: 10.1111/nph.12383
- Issue published online: 18 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 4 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 25 APR 2013
- the French Ministry of Higher Education and Research
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!