One ring to rule them all? Genome sequencing provides new insights into the ‘master circle’ model of plant mitochondrial DNA structure
Article first published online: 2 JUL 2013
© 2013 The Author. New Phytologist © 2013 New Phytologist Trust
Volume 200, Issue 4, pages 978–985, December 2013
How to Cite
Sloan, D. B. (2013), One ring to rule them all? Genome sequencing provides new insights into the ‘master circle’ model of plant mitochondrial DNA structure. New Phytologist, 200: 978–985. doi: 10.1111/nph.12395
- Issue published online: 4 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 2 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 17 APR 2013
- National Science Foundation (NSF). Grant Number: MCB-1022128
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!