These authors contributed equally to this work.
Plant Defensin type 1 (PDF1): protein promiscuity and expression variation within the Arabidopsis genus shed light on zinc tolerance acquisition in Arabidopsis halleri
Article first published online: 19 JUL 2013
No claim to original French government works. New Phytologist © 2013 New Phytologist Trust
Volume 200, Issue 3, pages 820–833, November 2013
How to Cite
Shahzad, Z., Ranwez, V., Fizames, C., Marquès, L., Le Martret, B., Alassimone, J., Godé, C., Lacombe, E., Castillo, T., Saumitou-Laprade, P., Berthomieu, P. and Gosti, F. (2013), Plant Defensin type 1 (PDF1): protein promiscuity and expression variation within the Arabidopsis genus shed light on zinc tolerance acquisition in Arabidopsis halleri. New Phytologist, 200: 820–833. doi: 10.1111/nph.12396
- Issue published online: 11 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 19 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 18 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!