Article first published online: 4 JUL 2013
© 2013 The Authors. New Phytologist © 2013 New Phytologist Trust
Special Issue: Featured papers on ‘Drought-induced forest mortality’
Volume 200, Issue 2, pages 330–339, October 2013
How to Cite
Zhao, J., Hartmann, H., Trumbore, S., Ziegler, W. and Zhang, Y. (2013), High temperature causes negative whole-plant carbon balance under mild drought. New Phytologist, 200: 330–339. doi: 10.1111/nph.12400
- Issue published online: 18 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 4 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 19 APR 2013
- the National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 41071071
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!