These authors have contributed equally to this work.
Spatial-temporal analysis of zinc homeostasis reveals the response mechanisms to acute zinc deficiency in Sorghum bicolor
Article first published online: 5 AUG 2013
© 2013 The Authors. New Phytologist © 2013 New Phytologist Trust
Volume 200, Issue 4, pages 1102–1115, December 2013
How to Cite
Li, Y., Zhang, Y., Shi, D., Liu, X., Qin, J., Ge, Q., Xu, L., Pan, X., Li, W., Zhu, Y. and Xu, J. (2013), Spatial-temporal analysis of zinc homeostasis reveals the response mechanisms to acute zinc deficiency in Sorghum bicolor. New Phytologist, 200: 1102–1115. doi: 10.1111/nph.12434
- Issue published online: 4 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 5 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 8 MAY 2013
- China National Natural Sciences Foundation. Grant Numbers: 31272239, 31172035
- Key Project of State Key Laboratory of Desert and Oasis Ecology
- Xinjiang Institute of Ecology and Geography of the Chinese Academy of Sciences
- The Hebei Province National Natural Sciences Foundation for Distinguished Young Scientists. Grant Number: C2013503042
- Chinese Academy of Sciences. Grant Number: KSCX2-EW-Q-25
- New Century Excellent Talent in Universities. Grant Number: NCET-11-0672
Please note: Wiley Blackwell are not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing material) should be directed to the New Phytologist Central Office.
Fig. S1 Gene expression stability and pairwise variation of the candidate reference genes.
Fig. S2 Zn deficiency depressed plant growth.
Fig. S3 Similarity of sequences among miRNA members.
Fig. S4 Sequences of predicted target genes.
Fig. S5 Potential metal-responsive motifs in the promoters of Zn deficiency- responsive miRNAs.
Fig. S6 Enzyme activities of SOD, ADH and CA in Sorghum leaves.
Fig. S7 Potential regulatory network for Zn-responsive miRNAs.
|nph12434-sup-0002-MethodsS1.doc||Word document||63K||Methods S1 Supplemental materials and methods.|
|nph12434-sup-0003-TableS1.doc||Word document||178K||Table S1 Primers used for RT-PCR analysis of the genes.|
|nph12434-sup-0004-TableS2.xls||application/msexcel||56K||Table S2 Zn deficiency-responsive miRNAs in the roots|
|nph12434-sup-0005-TableS3.xls||application/msexcel||31K||Table S3 Zn deficiency-responsive miRNAs in the leaves|
|nph12434-sup-0006-TableS4.doc||Word document||148K||Table S4 Zn deficiency-responsive miRNA families and members|