These authors contributed equally to this work.
Meta-analysis of deep-sequenced fungal communities indicates limited taxon sharing between studies and the presence of biogeographic patterns
Article first published online: 1 OCT 2013
© 2013 The Authors. New Phytologist © 2013 New Phytologist Trust
Volume 201, Issue 2, pages 623–635, January 2014
How to Cite
Meiser, A., Bálint, M. and Schmitt, I. (2014), Meta-analysis of deep-sequenced fungal communities indicates limited taxon sharing between studies and the presence of biogeographic patterns. New Phytologist, 201: 623–635. doi: 10.1111/nph.12532
- Issue published online: 18 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 1 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 21 JUN 2013
- LOEWE (Landes-Offensive zur Entwicklung Wissenschaftlich-ökonomischer Exzellenz) of Hesse's Ministry of Higher Education, Research, and the Arts
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!