Bark functional ecology: evidence for tradeoffs, functional coordination, and environment producing bark diversity
Article first published online: 7 OCT 2013
© 2013 The Authors. New Phytologist © 2013 New Phytologist Trust
Volume 201, Issue 2, pages 486–497, January 2014
How to Cite
Rosell, J. A., Gleason, S., Méndez-Alonzo, R., Chang, Y. and Westoby, M. (2014), Bark functional ecology: evidence for tradeoffs, functional coordination, and environment producing bark diversity. New Phytologist, 201: 486–497. doi: 10.1111/nph.12541
- Issue published online: 18 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 7 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 9 APR 2013
- CONACYT. Grant Number: 132404
- Daintree Rainforest Observatory of James Cook University
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!