These authors contributed equally to this work.
The LOSS OF APOMEIOSIS (LOA) locus in Hieracium praealtum can function independently of the associated large-scale repetitive chromosomal structure
Article first published online: 1 NOV 2013
© 2013 CSIRO. New Phytologist © 2013 New Phytologist Trust
Volume 201, Issue 3, pages 973–981, February 2014
How to Cite
Kotani, Y., Henderson, S. T., Suzuki, G., Johnson, S. D., Okada, T., Siddons, H., Mukai, Y. and Koltunow, A. M. G. (2014), The LOSS OF APOMEIOSIS (LOA) locus in Hieracium praealtum can function independently of the associated large-scale repetitive chromosomal structure. New Phytologist, 201: 973–981. doi: 10.1111/nph.12574
- Issue published online: 9 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 1 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 12 AUG 2013
- Science and Industry Endowment Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!