Version of Record online: 4 NOV 2013
© 2013 The Authors. New Phytologist © 2013 New Phytologist Trust
Volume 200, Issue 4, pages 943–945, December 2013
How to Cite
Kinoshita, T. (2013), Flow-limiting valve for ABA signalling in stomatal guard cells. New Phytologist, 200: 943–945. doi: 10.1111/nph.12579
- Issue online: 4 NOV 2013
- Version of Record online: 4 NOV 2013
- 2013. Open Stomata 1 (OST1) is limiting in abscisic acid responses of Arabidopsis guard cells. New Phytologist 200: 1049–1063. , , , .
- 2012. Reconstitution of abscisic acid activation of SLAC1 anion channel by CPK6 and OST1 kinases and branched ABI1 PP2C phosphatase action. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences, USA 109: 10593–10598. , , , , , , , , , .
- 2010. Abscisic acid: emergence of a core signaling network. Annual Review of Plant Biology 61: 651–679. , , , .
- 2010. Guard cell anion channel SLAC1 is regulated by CDPK protein kinases with distinct Ca2+ affinities. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences, USA 107: 8023–8028. , , , , , , , , , et al.
- 2009. Activity of guard cell anion channel SLAC1 is controlled by drought-stress signaling kinase- phosphatase pair. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences, USA 106: 21425–21430. , , , , , , , , , et al.
- 2011. Immunohistochemical detection of blue light-induced phosphorylation of the plasma membrane H+-ATPase in stomatal guard cells. Plant and Cell Physiology 52: 1238–1248. , , , .
- 2010. Guard cell signal transduction network: advances in understanding abscisic acid, CO2, and Ca2+ signaling. Annual Review of Plant Biology 61: 561–591. , , , , .
- 2003. NADPH oxidase AtrbohD and AtrbohF genes function in ROS-dependent ABA signaling in Arabidopsis. EMBO Journal 22: 2623–2633. , , , , , , , , , .
- 2000. Regulation of abscisic acid-induced stomatal closure and anion channels by guard cell AAPK kinase. Science 287: 300–303. , , , .
- 2006. CDPKs CPK6 and CPK3 function in ABA regulation of guard cell S-type anion- and Ca2+-permeable channels and stomatal closure. PLoS Biology 4: e327. , , , , , , , , , et al.
- 2002. Arabidopsis OST1 protein kinase mediates the regulation of stomatal aperture by abscisic acid and acts upstream of reactive oxygen species production. Plant Cell 14: 3089–3099. , , , , .
- 2008. CO2 regulator SLAC1 and its homologues are essential for anion homeostasis in plant cells. Nature 452: 483–486. , , , , , , , , .
- 2009. Threonine at position 306 of the KAT1 potassium channel is essential for channel activity and is a target site for ABA-activated SnRK2/OST1/SnRK2.6 protein kinase. Biochemical Journal 424: 439–448. , , , , , , , , , et al.
- 2008. SLAC1 is required for plant guard cell S-type anion channel function in stomatal signalling. Nature 452: 487–491. , , , , , , , , , et al.
- 2002. ABA-activated SnRK2 protein kinase is required for dehydration stress signaling in Arabidopsis. Plant and Cell Physiology 43: 1473–1483. , , , , , , , .