Above-ground woody carbon sequestration measured from tree rings is coherent with net ecosystem productivity at five eddy-covariance sites
Article first published online: 11 NOV 2013
© 2013 The Authors. New Phytologist © 2013 New Phytologist Trust
Volume 201, Issue 4, pages 1289–1303, March 2014
How to Cite
Babst, F., Bouriaud, O., Papale, D., Gielen, B., Janssens, I. A., Nikinmaa, E., Ibrom, A., Wu, J., Bernhofer, C., Köstner, B., Grünwald, T., Seufert, G., Ciais, P. and Frank, D. (2014), Above-ground woody carbon sequestration measured from tree rings is coherent with net ecosystem productivity at five eddy-covariance sites. New Phytologist, 201: 1289–1303. doi: 10.1111/nph.12589
- Issue published online: 3 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 11 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 11 AUG 2013
- CARBO. Grant Number: FP7-ENV-2008-1-226701
- Swiss National Science Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!