These authors contributed equally to this work.
Phenotypical and molecular responses of Arabidopsis thaliana roots as a result of inoculation with the auxin-producing bacterium Azospirillum brasilense
Article first published online: 13 NOV 2013
© 2013 The Authors. New Phytologist © 2013 New Phytologist Trust
Volume 201, Issue 3, pages 850–861, February 2014
How to Cite
Spaepen, S., Bossuyt, S., Engelen, K., Marchal, K. and Vanderleyden, J. (2014), Phenotypical and molecular responses of Arabidopsis thaliana roots as a result of inoculation with the auxin-producing bacterium Azospirillum brasilense. New Phytologist, 201: 850–861. doi: 10.1111/nph.12590
- Issue published online: 9 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 13 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 1 JUL 2013
- Research Foundation-Flanders. Grant Number: G.0632.08
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!