These authors contributed equally to this work.
Nitrate reductase-mediated early nitric oxide burst alleviates oxidative damage induced by aluminum through enhancement of antioxidant defenses in roots of wheat (Triticum aestivum)
Article first published online: 15 NOV 2013
© 2013 The Authors. New Phytologist © 2013 New Phytologist Trust
Volume 201, Issue 4, pages 1240–1250, March 2014
How to Cite
Sun, C., Lu, L., Liu, L., Liu, W., Yu, Y., Liu, X., Hu, Y., Jin, C. and Lin, X. (2014), Nitrate reductase-mediated early nitric oxide burst alleviates oxidative damage induced by aluminum through enhancement of antioxidant defenses in roots of wheat (Triticum aestivum). New Phytologist, 201: 1240–1250. doi: 10.1111/nph.12597
- Issue published online: 3 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 15 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 6 OCT 2013
- National Basic Research Program (973 Program) of China. Grant Number: 2013CB127403
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 31272237, 30771292
- Discipline of the Ministry of Education. Grant Number: 20120101110130
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!