Geographical and environmental gradients shape phenotypic trait variation and genetic structure in Populus trichocarpa
Article first published online: 25 NOV 2013
© 2013 The Authors. New Phytologist © 2013 New Phytologist Trust
Volume 201, Issue 4, pages 1263–1276, March 2014
How to Cite
McKown, A. D., Guy, R. D., Klápště, J., Geraldes, A., Friedmann, M., Cronk, Q. C. B., El-Kassaby, Y. A., Mansfield, S. D. and Douglas, C. J. (2014), Geographical and environmental gradients shape phenotypic trait variation and genetic structure in Populus trichocarpa. New Phytologist, 201: 1263–1276. doi: 10.1111/nph.12601
- Issue published online: 3 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 25 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 22 JUL 2013
- Genome British Columbia Applied Genomics Innovation Program
- Genome Canada Large-Scale Applied Research Project
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!