Article first published online: 19 NOV 2013
No claim to US government works. New Phytologist © 2013 New Phytologist Trust
Volume 201, Issue 4, pages 1218–1226, March 2014
How to Cite
Dow, G. J., Bergmann, D. C. and Berry, J. A. (2014), An integrated model of stomatal development and leaf physiology. New Phytologist, 201: 1218–1226. doi: 10.1111/nph.12608
- Issue published online: 3 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 19 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 31 JUL 2013
- Carnegie Institution of Science
- Gordon and Betty Moore Foundation
Please note: Wiley Blackwell are not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing material) should be directed to the New Phytologist Central Office.
Fig. S1 Abaxial epidermal image of mature rosette leaves from all A. thaliana genotypes used in this study.
Table S1 Measurements used to calculate Anatomical gsmax