Superior aluminium (Al) tolerance of Stylosanthes is achieved mainly by malate synthesis through an Al-enhanced malic enzyme, SgME1
Article first published online: 11 DEC 2013
© 2013 The Authors. New Phytologist © 2013 New Phytologist Trust
Volume 202, Issue 1, pages 209–219, April 2014
How to Cite
Sun, L., Liang, C., Chen, Z., Liu, P., Tian, J., Liu, G. and Liao, H. (2014), Superior aluminium (Al) tolerance of Stylosanthes is achieved mainly by malate synthesis through an Al-enhanced malic enzyme, SgME1. New Phytologist, 202: 209–219. doi: 10.1111/nph.12629
- Issue published online: 25 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 11 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 31 AUG 2013
- National Key Basic Research Special Funds of China. Grant Number: 2011CB100301
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 31025022
- Earmarked Fund for China Agriculture Research System. Grant Number: CARS-35
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!