These authors contributed equally to this work
Article first published online: 12 DEC 2013
No claim to original US goverment works. New Phytologist © 2013 New Phytologist Trust
Volume 202, Issue 2, pages 392–400, April 2014
How to Cite
McCormick, M. K. and Jacquemyn, H. (2014), What constrains the distribution of orchid populations?. New Phytologist, 202: 392–400. doi: 10.1111/nph.12639
- Issue published online: 20 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 12 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 16 SEP 2013
- European Research Council. Grant Number: 260601
- US National Park Service. Grant Number: 144281
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!