Drivers of leaf-out phenology and their implications for species invasions: insights from Thoreau's Concord
Article first published online: 24 DEC 2013
© 2013 The Authors. New Phytologist © 2013 New Phytologist Trust
Volume 202, Issue 1, pages 106–115, April 2014
How to Cite
Polgar, C., Gallinat, A. and Primack, R. B. (2014), Drivers of leaf-out phenology and their implications for species invasions: insights from Thoreau's Concord. New Phytologist, 202: 106–115. doi: 10.1111/nph.12647
- Issue published online: 25 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 24 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 9 SEP 2013
- NSF. Grant Number: DEB-0842749
Vol. 202, Issue 4, 1413, Article first published online: 28 MAR 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!