Single-cell C4 photosynthesis: efficiency and acclimation of Bienertia sinuspersici to growth under low light
Article first published online: 3 JAN 2014
© 2013 The Authors New Phytologist © 2013 New Phytologist Trust
Volume 202, Issue 1, pages 220–232, April 2014
How to Cite
Stutz, S. S., Edwards, G. E. and Cousins, A. B. (2014), Single-cell C4 photosynthesis: efficiency and acclimation of Bienertia sinuspersici to growth under low light. New Phytologist, 202: 220–232. doi: 10.1111/nph.12648
- Issue published online: 25 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 3 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 22 AUG 2013
- National Science Foundation (NSF) Major Research. Grant Number: 0923562
- Division of Chemical Sciences, Geosciences, and Biosciences
- Office of Basic Energy Sciences
- US Department of Energy. Grant Number: DE-FG02-09ER16062
- NSF grant MCB. Grant Number: 1146928
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!