Article first published online: 21 JAN 2014
© 2014 The Authors. New Phytologist © 2014 New Phytologist Trust
Volume 202, Issue 2, pages 582–593, April 2014
How to Cite
Mortier, V., Wasson, A., Jaworek, P., De Keyser, A., Decroos, M., Holsters, M., Tarkowski, P., Mathesius, U. and Goormachtig, S. (2014), Role of LONELY GUY genes in indeterminate nodulation on Medicago truncatula. New Phytologist, 202: 582–593. doi: 10.1111/nph.12681
- Issue published online: 20 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 21 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 11 SEP 2013
- European Commission Marie Curie International Research Staff Exchange Scheme (IRSES). Grant Number: PIRSES-GA-2008-230830
- Ministerie van de Vlaamse Gemeenschap. Grant Number: CLO/IWT/020714
- Research Foundation-Flanders. Grant Numbers: G.0350.04N, G.0066.07N
- Centre of the Region Haná for the Biotechnological and Agricultural Research. Grant Number: ED 0007/01/01
- Australian Research Council. Grant Number: FT100100669
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!