Seed germination and rising atmospheric CO2 concentration: a meta-analysis of parental and direct effects
Article first published online: 24 JAN 2014
© 2014 The Authors. New Phytologist © 2014 New Phytologist Trust
Volume 202, Issue 2, pages 401–414, April 2014
How to Cite
Marty, C. and BassiriRad, H. (2014), Seed germination and rising atmospheric CO2 concentration: a meta-analysis of parental and direct effects. New Phytologist, 202: 401–414. doi: 10.1111/nph.12691
- Issue published online: 20 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 24 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 30 OCT 2013
- National Science Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!