Evaluation of 11 terrestrial carbon–nitrogen cycle models against observations from two temperate Free-Air CO2 Enrichment studies
Article first published online: 28 JAN 2014
© 2014 The Authors. New Phytologist © 2014 New Phytologist Trust.
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Volume 202, Issue 3, pages 803–822, May 2014
How to Cite
Zaehle, S., Medlyn, B. E., De Kauwe, M. G., Walker, A. P., Dietze, M. C., Hickler, T., Luo, Y., Wang, Y.-P., El-Masri, B., Thornton, P., Jain, A., Wang, S., Warlind, D., Weng, E., Parton, W., Iversen, C. M., Gallet-Budynek, A., McCarthy, H., Finzi, A., Hanson, P. J., Prentice, I. C., Oren, R. and Norby, R. J. (2014), Evaluation of 11 terrestrial carbon–nitrogen cycle models against observations from two temperate Free-Air CO2 Enrichment studies. New Phytologist, 202: 803–822. doi: 10.1111/nph.12697
- Issue published online: 10 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 28 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 16 SEP 2013
- National Center for Ecological Analysis and Synthesis. Grant Numbers: #EF-0553768, DE-FG02-95ER62083, PERG02-GA-2007-224775, 238366, DP1094791
- LOEWE-Landesoffensive zur Entwicklung wissenschaftlich-ökonomischer Exzellenz
- Hesse's Ministry of Higher Education. Grant Numbers: #EF-0553768, DE-FG02-95ER62083, PERG02-GA-2007-224775, 238366, DP1094791
- the National Science Foundation (NSF. Grant Number: #EF-0553768
- University of California
- Santa Barbara
- State of California
- US Department of Energy Office of Science, Biological and Environmental Research Program
- FACE. Grant Number: DE-FG02-95ER62083
- FP7 people programme. Grant Numbers: PERG02-GA-2007-224775, 238366
- ARC Discovery. Grant Number: DP1094791
Please note: Wiley Blackwell are not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing material) should be directed to the New Phytologist Central Office.
|nph12697-sup-0001-FigS1.pdf||application/PDF||147K||Fig. S1 Cumulative effect of elevated atmospheric [CO2] (eCO2) on carbon (C) and nitrogen (N) storage in the Duke and Oak Ridge National Laboratory (ORNL) Free-Air CO2 Enrichment (FACE) sites.|