These authors contributed equally to this work.
Article first published online: 17 FEB 2014
© 2014 The Authors. New Phytologist © 2014 New Phytologist Trust
Volume 202, Issue 4, pages 1197–1211, June 2014
How to Cite
Sorin, C., Declerck, M., Christ, A., Blein, T., Ma, L., Lelandais-Brière, C., Njo, M. F., Beeckman, T., Crespi, M. and Hartmann, C. (2014), A miR169 isoform regulates specific NF-YA targets and root architecture in Arabidopsis. New Phytologist, 202: 1197–1211. doi: 10.1111/nph.12735
- Issue published online: 8 MAY 2014
- Article first published online: 17 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 18 NOV 2013
- Conseil Général de l'Essonne
- French Ministry of Education
- ROOT KBBE
- Interuniversity Attraction Poles Programme. Grant Numbers: IAP VI/33, IUAP P7/29
- Belgian Federal Science Policy Office
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!