CO2 enrichment alters diurnal stem radius fluctuations of 36-yr-old Larix decidua growing at the alpine tree line
Article first published online: 25 FEB 2014
© 2014 WSL Institute for Snow and Avalanche Research – SLF. New Phytologist © 2014 New Phytologist Trust
Volume 202, Issue 4, pages 1237–1248, June 2014
How to Cite
Dawes, M. A., Zweifel, R., Dawes, N., Rixen, C. and Hagedorn, F. (2014), CO2 enrichment alters diurnal stem radius fluctuations of 36-yr-old Larix decidua growing at the alpine tree line. New Phytologist, 202: 1237–1248. doi: 10.1111/nph.12742
- Issue published online: 8 MAY 2014
- Article first published online: 25 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 8 NOV 2013
- Swiss National Science Foundation. Grant Number: 315200-116861
- Velux foundation. Grant Number: 371
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!