These authors contributed equally to this work.
Strigolactone analog GR24 triggers changes in PIN2 polarity, vesicle trafficking and actin filament architecture
Article first published online: 25 FEB 2014
© 2014 The Authors. New Phytologist © 2014 New Phytologist Trust
Volume 202, Issue 4, pages 1184–1196, June 2014
How to Cite
Pandya-Kumar, N., Shema, R., Kumar, M., Mayzlish-Gati, E., Levy, D., Zemach, H., Belausov, E., Wininger, S., Abu-Abied, M., Kapulnik, Y. and Koltai, H. (2014), Strigolactone analog GR24 triggers changes in PIN2 polarity, vesicle trafficking and actin filament architecture. New Phytologist, 202: 1184–1196. doi: 10.1111/nph.12744
- Issue published online: 8 MAY 2014
- Article first published online: 25 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 28 NOV 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!