Root jasmonic acid synthesis and perception regulate folivore-induced shoot metabolites and increase Nicotiana attenuata resistance
Article first published online: 3 MAR 2014
© 2014 Max Planck Society. New Phytologist © 2014 New Phytologist Trust
Volume 202, Issue 4, pages 1335–1345, June 2014
How to Cite
Fragoso, V., Rothe, E., Baldwin, I. T. and Kim, S.-G. (2014), Root jasmonic acid synthesis and perception regulate folivore-induced shoot metabolites and increase Nicotiana attenuata resistance. New Phytologist, 202: 1335–1345. doi: 10.1111/nph.12747
- Issue published online: 8 MAY 2014
- Article first published online: 3 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 13 DEC 2013
- European Research Council advanced grant ClockworkGreen. Grant Number: 293926
- Global Research Lab program. Grant Number: 2012055546
- National Research Foundation of Korea, Human Frontier Science Program. Grant Number: RGP0002/2012
- Max Planck Society
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!