Beyond aridification: multiple explanations for the elevated diversification of cacti in the New World Succulent Biome
Article first published online: 10 MAR 2014
© 2014 The Authors. New Phytologist © 2014 New Phytologist Trust
Volume 202, Issue 4, pages 1382–1397, June 2014
How to Cite
Hernández-Hernández, T., Brown, J. W., Schlumpberger, B. O., Eguiarte, L. E. and Magallón, S. (2014), Beyond aridification: multiple explanations for the elevated diversification of cacti in the New World Succulent Biome. New Phytologist, 202: 1382–1397. doi: 10.1111/nph.12752
- Issue published online: 8 MAY 2014
- Article first published online: 10 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 6 DEC 2013
- CONACyT, México. Grant Number: SEP-2004-C01-46475
- PAPIIT-UNAM. Grant Number: IN202310
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!