The root indeterminacy-to-determinacy developmental switch is operated through a folate-dependent pathway in Arabidopsis thaliana
Article first published online: 18 MAR 2014
© 2014 The Authors. New Phytologist © 2014 New Phytologist Trust
Volume 202, Issue 4, pages 1223–1236, June 2014
How to Cite
Reyes-Hernández, B. J., Srivastava, A. C., Ugartechea-Chirino, Y., Shishkova, S., Ramos-Parra, P. A., Lira-Ruan, V., Díaz de la Garza, R. I., Dong, G., Moon, J.-C., Blancaflor, E. B. and Dubrovsky, J. G. (2014), The root indeterminacy-to-determinacy developmental switch is operated through a folate-dependent pathway in Arabidopsis thaliana. New Phytologist, 202: 1223–1236. doi: 10.1111/nph.12757
- Issue published online: 8 MAY 2014
- Article first published online: 18 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 19 NOV 2013
- Dirección General de Asuntos del Personal Académico (UNAM-DGAPA)
- UNAM-DGAPA-PAPIIT. Grant Numbers: IN204912, IN204312
- CONACyT. Grant Numbers: 79736, 127957
- the Endowed Chair in Micronutrients. Grant Number: 0020CAT198
- BioEnergy Science Center of the US Department of Energy
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!