Late Miocene lineage divergence and ecological differentiation of rare endemic Juniperus blancoi: clues for the diversification of North American conifers
Article first published online: 11 MAR 2014
© 2014 The Authors. New Phytologist © 2014 New Phytologist Trust
Volume 203, Issue 1, pages 335–347, July 2014
How to Cite
Moreno-Letelier, A., Mastretta-Yanes, A. and Barraclough, T. G. (2014), Late Miocene lineage divergence and ecological differentiation of rare endemic Juniperus blancoi: clues for the diversification of North American conifers. New Phytologist, 203: 335–347. doi: 10.1111/nph.12761
- Issue published online: 28 MAY 2014
- Article first published online: 11 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 21 DEC 2013
- CONACYT Mexican Postdoctoral Fellowship. Grant Number: 149841
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!