Species richness of arbuscular mycorrhizal fungi: associations with grassland plant richness and biomass
Article first published online: 19 MAR 2014
© 2014 The Authors. New Phytologist © 2014 New Phytologist Trust
Volume 203, Issue 1, pages 233–244, July 2014
How to Cite
Hiiesalu, I., Pärtel, M., Davison, J., Gerhold, P., Metsis, M., Moora, M., Öpik, M., Vasar, M., Zobel, M. and Wilson, S. D. (2014), Species richness of arbuscular mycorrhizal fungi: associations with grassland plant richness and biomass. New Phytologist, 203: 233–244. doi: 10.1111/nph.12765
- Issue published online: 28 MAY 2014
- Article first published online: 19 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 30 SEP 2013
- Estonian Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: 9050, 9157, 8323, 8613, SF0180098s08, SF0180095s08, IUT 20-27, IUT 20-28
- European Regional Development Fund
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada
- Environmental Protection and Technology R&D programme project ERMAS
- European Social Fund (ESF)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!