A physiological framework to explain genetic and environmental regulation of tillering in sorghum
Article first published online: 25 MAR 2014
© 2014 The Authors. New Phytologist © 2014 New Phytologist Trust
Volume 203, Issue 1, pages 155–167, July 2014
How to Cite
Alam, M. M., Hammer, G. L., van Oosterom, E. J., Cruickshank, A. W., Hunt, C. H. and Jordan, D. R. (2014), A physiological framework to explain genetic and environmental regulation of tillering in sorghum. New Phytologist, 203: 155–167. doi: 10.1111/nph.12767
- Issue published online: 28 MAY 2014
- Article first published online: 25 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 4 NOV 2013
- Queensland Government and the Grains Research and Development Corporation (GRDC)
- University of Queensland
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!