Increased water-use efficiency does not lead to enhanced tree growth under xeric and mesic conditions
Article first published online: 17 MAR 2014
© 2014 The Authors. New Phytologist © 2014 New Phytologist Trust
Volume 203, Issue 1, pages 94–109, July 2014
How to Cite
Lévesque, M., Siegwolf, R., Saurer, M., Eilmann, B. and Rigling, A. (2014), Increased water-use efficiency does not lead to enhanced tree growth under xeric and mesic conditions. New Phytologist, 203: 94–109. doi: 10.1111/nph.12772
- Issue published online: 28 MAY 2014
- Article first published online: 17 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 28 NOV 2013
- Swiss State Secretariat for Education and Research. Grant Number: FP0703
- BAFU/WSL Research Program
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!