Article first published online: 14 APR 2014
© 2014 The Authors New Phytologist © 2014 New Phytologist Trust
Volume 204, Issue 1, pages 116–126, October 2014
How to Cite
Blonder, B. and Enquist, B. J. (2014), Inferring climate from angiosperm leaf venation networks. New Phytologist, 204: 116–126. doi: 10.1111/nph.12780
- Issue published online: 26 AUG 2014
- Article first published online: 14 APR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 28 NOV 2013
- Rocky Mountain Biological Laboratory
- Geological Society of America student research grant
- NSF ATB
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!