Herbivory and floral signaling: phenotypic plasticity and tradeoffs between reproduction and indirect defense
Article first published online: 28 MAR 2014
© 2014 The Authors. New Phytologist © 2014 New Phytologist Trust
Volume 203, Issue 1, pages 257–266, July 2014
How to Cite
Schiestl, F. P., Kirk, H., Bigler, L., Cozzolino, S. and Desurmont, G. A. (2014), Herbivory and floral signaling: phenotypic plasticity and tradeoffs between reproduction and indirect defense. New Phytologist, 203: 257–266. doi: 10.1111/nph.12783
- Issue published online: 28 MAY 2014
- Article first published online: 28 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 19 DEC 2013
- Swiss National Science Funds. Grant Number: 31VL30_134416
- European Union's Seventh Framework Programme. Grant Numbers: FP7/2007-2013, FP7/2007-2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!