Can frequent precipitation moderate the impact of drought on peatmoss carbon uptake in northern peatlands?
Article first published online: 1 APR 2014
© 2014 The Authors. New Phytologist © 2014 New Phytologist Trust
Volume 203, Issue 1, pages 70–80, July 2014
How to Cite
Nijp, J. J., Limpens, J., Metselaar, K., van der Zee, S. E. A. T. M., Berendse, F. and Robroek, B. J. M. (2014), Can frequent precipitation moderate the impact of drought on peatmoss carbon uptake in northern peatlands?. New Phytologist, 203: 70–80. doi: 10.1111/nph.12792
- Issue published online: 28 MAY 2014
- Article first published online: 1 APR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 11 DEC 2013
- Schure-Beijerinck-Popping fund
- Dutch Foundation for the Conservation of Irish Bogs
- Division for Earth and Life Sciences (ALW)
- Netherlands Organization for Scientific Research
- Research Innovation Scheme. Grant Number: 863.10.014
Please note: Wiley Blackwell are not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing material) should be directed to the New Phytologist Central Office.
Methods S1 Establishing precipitation and water table treatments.
Methods S2 Moisture sensor calibration.