These authors contributed equally to this work.
Expression profiling reveals functionally redundant multiple-copy genes related to zinc, iron and cadmium responses in Brassica rapa
Article first published online: 16 APR 2014
© 2014 The Authors. New Phytologist © 2014 New Phytologist Trust
Volume 203, Issue 1, pages 182–194, July 2014
How to Cite
Li, J., Liu, B., Cheng, F., Wang, X., Aarts, M. G. M. and Wu, J. (2014), Expression profiling reveals functionally redundant multiple-copy genes related to zinc, iron and cadmium responses in Brassica rapa. New Phytologist, 203: 182–194. doi: 10.1111/nph.12803
- Issue published online: 28 MAY 2014
- Article first published online: 16 APR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 22 DEC 2013
- National High Technology R&D Program of China. Grant Number: 2012AA100101
- National Program on Key Basic Research Projects of China
- 973 Program. Grant Numbers: 2012CB113900, 2013CB127000
- Royal Dutch Academy of Sciences
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!